EXLS Key Stats
- Supercharged Data Crunching Signals Monster Info Wave May 17
- RSI Alert For ExlService Holdings (EXLS) May 15
- AIG, Allstate, SMA and EXL to Discuss the Impact of Decision Analytics on Insura... May 8
- Why the Street Should Love Exlservice Holdings's Earnings Fool May 8
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC, Amerigroup, IDC and EXL to Discuss the Impact of Anal... May 7
- Are Shorts Watching Exlservice Holdings? Fool May 6
- EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Exlservice Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... May 2
- Exlservice Holdings Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 1
- Exlservice Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Street Insider May 1
EXLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ExlService is up 19.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Asta Funding up 6.37%, and Portfolio Recovery Associates up 109.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXLS
Pro Report PDF for EXLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXLS
Did ExlService make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ExlService Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services. EXL's services are structured around insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel industries. Its solutions integrate its knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide its clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. EXL was incorporated in April 1999 in Delaware, USA, by a group including Vikram Talwar and Rohit Kapoor. The company is based in New York City.