EXLP Key Stats
- Halliburton Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Halliburton Upgraded to Buy May 22
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: CXS, BKCC, GNI, EXLP May 20
- Core Lab Touches 52-Week High May 13
- Exterran Partners to Present at 2013 Master Limited Partnership Investor Confere... May 13
- Core Lab Touches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- EXTERRAN PARTNERS, L.P. Financials May 10
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: LGCY, CMLP, EXLP May 10
- EXLP Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/8/13 May 6
- Exterran Partners Beats Up on Analysts Yet Again Fool May 6
EXLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exterran Partners is up 51.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Exterran up 148.9%, and Compressco Partners up 67.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXLP
Pro Report PDF for EXLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXLP
Did Exterran Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Exterran Partners L.P. is the global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of sales, operations, maintenance, fabrication, service and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and treating applications. With operations in every major hydrocarbon region around the globe, Exterran offers its customers a world of energy solutions across the energy spectrum – from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Its customers include major international oil and gas producers, independent exploration, production and distribution firms, and national energy companies. Exterran General Partner, L.P. serves as the general partner of Exterran Partners, L.P. The company was formerly known as Universal Compression Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Exterran Partners, L.P. in August 2007. Exterran Partners, L.P. was founded on June 22, 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas. Exterran Partners, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Exterran Holdings, Inc.