EXL Key Stats
- EXL January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- If You Are Going To Be A Successful REIT Investor, You Must Go Where The REITs A... May 20
- Retail REITs Look Awfully Sweet May 14
- EXCEL TRUST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securit... May 8
- Excel Trust, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 1:00 pm ET today May 2
- EXCEL TRUST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... May 1
- Excel Trust Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 1
- Excel Trust (EXL) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c; Guides FY13 Street Insider May 1
- Excel Trust Announces Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2013, Declares Div... May 1
- Q1 2013 Excel Trust, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
EXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Excel Trust is up 32.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, DDR up 37.96%, and Arbor Realty Trust up 29.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EXL
Pro Report PDF for EXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXL
Did Excel Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?