EXH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.430|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-64.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||94.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exterran Holdings to Present at Capital One Southcoast Energy Conference noodls Dec 3
- Exterran Partners to Present at Wells Fargo Securities Annual Energy Symposium Business Wire Dec 3
- Exterran Signs Exclusive Agreement with Black & Veatch to Market Innovative, Cost-saving Natural Gas Processing Technology in North America noodls Dec 2
- TGC Industries (TGE) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Value Plus Growth: Finding Undervalued Stocks In A Bull Market Nov 19
- DA Davidson Starts Exterran Holdings (EXH) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 15
- SCANA Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Will Exterran Holdings, Inc. (EXH) Continue to Surge Higher? Nov 7
- Will Exterran Holdings, Inc. (EXH) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 7
- EXTERRAN HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
EXH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exterran Holdings is up 50.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Dawson Geophysical up 34.87%, and Exterran Partners up 29.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXH
Pro Report PDF for EXH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXH
Did Exterran Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exterran is the global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of sales, operations, maintenance, fabrication, service and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and treating applications. It operates through four segments: North America Contract Operations, International Contract Operations, Aftermarket Services and Fabrication. With operations in every major hydrocarbon region around the globe, Exterran offers its customers a world of energy solutions across the energy spectrum – from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Its customers include major international oil and gas producers, independent exploration, production and distribution firms, and national energy companies. Exterran Holdings was founded on February 2, 2007 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.