EXAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7399|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-48.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1077%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exact Sciences Announces Date for FDA Advisory Committee Meeting noodls Dec 3
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) FDA Adcom Meeting Set for March 26 Street Insider Dec 3
- EXACT Sciences Corp. (EXAS) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Nov 21
- Exact Sciences Has Huge Potential Nov 7
- EXACT SCIENCES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- 3 Critical Keys for Exact Sciences Fool Oct 31
- Exact Sciences Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Exact Sciences Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 29
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 29
- InPlay: EXACT Sciences beats by $0.02, beats on revs Oct 29
EXAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exact Sciences is up 20.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.75%, TrovaGene up 11.80%, and Sequenom down 45.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXAS
Pro Report PDF for EXAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXAS
Did Exact Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exact Sciences Corporation is a molecular diagnostics company. Its activities include early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer.