EXAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2163|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1200%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exar Corporation Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Nov 12
- Exar Introduces Industry's Lowest Power Fault Tolerant Transceivers with Level 4 IEC ESD Protection PR Newswire Nov 12
- EXAR CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Exar Is Now Oversold (EXAR) Oct 30
- EXAR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Oct 30
- Exar Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Exar Delivers Industry-First Hardware-Accelerated Compression Solution for Apache Hadoop noodls Oct 29
- Exar Corp (EXAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 29
- EXAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Oct 29
- Exar Corporation Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results PR Newswire Oct 29
EXAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exar is up 35.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Freescale Semiconductor up 53.72%, and Semiconductor Mfg up 51.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXAR
Pro Report PDF for EXAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXAR
Did Exar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exar Corporation is a semiconductor company. It is engaged in the design, contract manufacture and sale of silicon, software and subsystem solutions for industrial, datacom and storage applications.