EVR Key Stats
- As Gleacher Vote Nears, A Tale of the Little Bank That Couldn't May 22
- Clearwire Recommends Vote for Revised Sprint Bid Fox Business May 22
- Clearwire Board Gives Nod to Revised Sprint Bid May 22
- New L.A. Mayor Garcetti Confronts Deficits Through 2017 May 22
- L.A. Voters Pick Garcetti Over Greuel in Runoff Election May 22
- These Stocks Are Having a Bad Week Fool May 21
- Mergers And Aquisitions Fuel Evercore Profit, Sales May 17
- Scene Last Night: Hillary Clinton, Murdoch, Harrison Ford May 16
- EVERCORE PARTNERS INC. Financials May 15
- Pamplona buys U.S.-based Coinmach, AIR-serv for total $1.4 bln Reuters - UK Focus May 15
EVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evercore Partners is up 58.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Greenhill up 49.00%, and TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation up 34.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVR
Pro Report PDF for EVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVR
Did Evercore Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Evercore Partners Inc. is a leading independent investment banking advisory firm. Evercore’s Investment Banking business advises its clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, public offerings, private placements, and other strategic transactions and also provides institutional investors with high-quality research, sales and trading execution that is free of the conflicts created by proprietary activities; Evercore’s Investment Management business comprises wealth management, institutional asset management, and private equity investing. Evercore serves a diverse set of clients around the world from its offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Aberdeen, Scotland, Mexico City, Monterrey, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo. Evercore Partners Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.