EVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.517|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||111.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Broadcom Boosts Fourth-Quarter Forecasts on Networking Bloomberg Dec 10
- Twitter shares surge close to record USA TODAY Dec 9
- TD Ameritrade Modifies Agreement with TD Bank - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Twitter: Facebook-Like 'Tailored Audiences' Offers Upside, Says Evercore Barrons.com Dec 6
- Why DryShips Suspended Its Equity Offering Fool Dec 5
- Three Financial Picks for a Strong Q1 Barrons.com Dec 3
- Should You Invest in Schwab? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Evercore Partners Hits 52-Week High Dec 3
- Stable November Metrics for Interactive Brokers - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Evercore Partners Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
EVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evercore Partners is up 102.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Interactive Brokers Group up 80.25%, and Greenhill & Co up 12.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVR
Pro Report PDF for EVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVR
Did Evercore Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Evercore Partners Inc. is a leading independent investment banking advisory firm. Evercore’s Investment Banking business advises its clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, public offerings, private placements, and other strategic transactions and also provides institutional investors with high-quality research, sales and trading execution that is free of the conflicts created by proprietary activities; Evercore’s Investment Management business comprises wealth management, institutional asset management, and private equity investing. Evercore serves a diverse set of clients around the world from its offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Aberdeen, Scotland, Mexico City, Monterrey, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo. Evercore Partners Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.