EVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2736|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.881M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Financials Nov 20
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Submission of Matters to a Vote o Nov 13
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Envirostar declares 40c special dividend Nov 8
- EnviroStar, Inc. Reports Improved Revenues and Earnings for the First Quarter Business Wire Nov 8
- SmallCapTraders.com Proves Once Again to Be the Number One Source for Timely Small Cap Stock Picks Marketwired Nov 5
- Small Cap Specialists Issues Research on Public Companies That Have Expansion Plans on the Horizon Marketwired Oct 28
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Oct 18
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Sep 23
- ENVIROSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 23
EVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnviroStar is up 145.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, China Yida Holding down 2.94%, and Student Transportation up 9.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVI
Pro Strategies Featuring EVI
Did EnviroStar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EnviroStar Inc through its subsidiary, sells commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam boilers in the United States, the Caribbean and Latin American markets.