EVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2372|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.658M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/14 11:00
|12/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Nov 17 2014, Pay Date: Dec 19 2014|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||EnviroStar Inc First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
EVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnviroStar is up 2.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.00%, Carriage Services up 17.39%, and China Yida Holding down 9.97%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EVI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EVI
Did EnviroStar make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Personal Services
- Company Website: http://www.envirostarinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.envirostarinc.com/press%20release/view_83506031577792512.jsp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333318
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
EnviroStar Inc through its subsidiary, sells commercial and industrial laundry and drycleaning equipment and steam and hot water boilers manufactured by others, as well as related replacement parts and accessories, and also provides maintenance services.
EVI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EVI","name")
- Description: =YCI("EVI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EVI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EVI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EVI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.