EVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3236|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.298M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/25/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.40, Declared Date: Nov 09 2013, Pay Date: Dec 12 2013|
|11/08/2013||Misc||AGM Event for EnviroStar Inc|
EVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnviroStar is up 47.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.75%, Carriage Services up 7.96%, and China Yida Holding down 14.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EVI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EVI
Did EnviroStar make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Personal Services
- Company Website: http://www.envirostarinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.envirostarinc.com/press%20release/view_83506031577792512.jsp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333318
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
EnviroStar Inc through its subsidiary, sells commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam boilers in the United States, the Caribbean and Latin American markets.
EVI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EVI","name")
- Description: =YCI("EVI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EVI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EVI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EVI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.