EVHC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.108|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/15 16:05
Business Wire08/20 19:42
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc|
EVHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Envision Healthcare is up 30.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Brookdale Senior Living up 22.48%, and Ensign Group up 54.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EVHC
PDF Report for EVHC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVHC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EVHC
Did Envision Healthcare make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Long-Term Care Facilities
- Company Website: http://www.evhc.net
- IR Website: http://investor.evhc.net/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Home Health Care Services
- NAICS Code: 621610
- NAICS Industry: Home Health Care Services
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc provides physician-led, outsourced medical services in the United States with approximately more than 20,000 affiliated clinicians. The Company operates in two business segments: EmCare and AMR.
EVHC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EVHC","name")
- Description: =YCI("EVHC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EVHC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EVHC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EVHC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.