EVER Key Stats
- EverBank Launches Automatic Purchase Plan For Metals PR Newswire May 20
- In Insider Trading, Cobalt International Sees a Major Sale While Colfax and Digi... May 13
- Top Insider Trades: CFX CIE DRIV EVER May 13
- 7 Towns That Really Want Your Sports Team May 10
- Some IBD 50 Stocks Break Out, Others Near Buy Points May 3
- EverBank Financial Ex-Dividend Reminder May 3
- Compressed Margins, Re-emerging Legislative Risks for Big Banks: Eric Wasserstro... Apr 30
- EVERBANK FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Investor Passion Cooling for Private Mortgage Securities Apr 26
- EverBank Financial's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
EVER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EverBank Financial is up 49.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, First Republic Bank up 24.61%, and First Horizon National up 36.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EVER
Pro Report PDF for EVER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVER
Did EverBank Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
EverBank is an American diversified financial services company providing banking, mortgages, and investing services. It is based in Jacksonville, Florida, U.S. It operates through standard banking offices and through its Direct Banking division. EverBank Direct operates by telephone, mail, and over the Internet. As of September 30, 2012, EverBank had approximately $16.5 billion in total assets.