EVEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||117.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-52.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EV Energy Partners to Present at Wells Fargo 12th Annual Energy Symposium noodls Dec 9
- EV ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Dec 9
- EV Energy Partners, EnerVest Chief Accounting Officer to Retire noodls Dec 5
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: KFN, ABR, EVEP, CORR, INTX The Street Dec 5
- What Is Moving The Needle For Chesapeake Energy? Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- EVEP Crosses Critical Technical Indicator Nov 25
- New 52-Week Low Could Prompt More Insider Buying At EVEP Nov 25
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, SUNS, IRS, EVEP Nov 25
- EV ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- EV ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Financials Nov 16
EVEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EV Energy is down 38.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Chesapeake Energy up 58.32%, and Carrizo Oil & Gas up 89.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVEP
Pro Report PDF for EVEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVEP
Did EV Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EV Energy Partners is a publicly held limited partnership oil and gas company. It is engaged in the acquisition, production and development of oil and gas properties in the US. The company’s principal operating areas include the Appalachian basin, Ohio and West Virginia, Michigan, the Monroe field in Louisiana, Central/East Texas and the Mid-Continent area. It is headquartered in Texas, The US and employs 500 people. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.