EVBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.978|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.312M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EVANS BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 25
- EVANS BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- EVANS BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 29
- Evans Bancorp Reports Net Income Growth of 15% to $2.4 Million in the Third Quarter of 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Sep 12
- 3 Stocks Building Wealth With Dividend Increases Sep 6
- EVANS BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 4
- Evans Bancorp, Inc. Names Nora B. Sullivan to Its Board of Directors GlobeNewswire Sep 4
- Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 5.4% Yield Street Insider Sep 3
- Evans Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increased Dividend of $0.26 Per Share GlobeNewswire Sep 3
EVBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evans Bancorp is up 30.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Glacier Bancorp up 106.2%, and Bancorp up 42.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVBN
Pro Strategies Featuring EVBN
Did Evans Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Evans Bancorp Inc, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides a full range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York; as well as sells various premium-based insurance policies on a commission basis.