EV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.520|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||189.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Dec 6
- Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust Declares Monthly Distribution PR Newswire Dec 2
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution PR Newswire Dec 2
- Eaton Vance Municipal Income Trusts Declare Monthly Distributions PR Newswire Nov 29
- Eaton Vance Closed-End Municipal Bond Funds Declare Monthly Distributions PR Newswire Nov 29
- Eaton Vance Short Duration Diversified Income Fund November 2013 Distribution PR Newswire Nov 29
- Eaton Vance Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Eaton Vance Pennsylvania Municipal Income Trust Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Nov 26
- Eaton Vance Ohio Municipal Income Trust Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Nov 26
- Eaton Vance New Jersey Municipal Income Trust Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Nov 26
EV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eaton Vance is up 35.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Waddell & Reed Fnancial up 93.56%, and AllianceBernstein up 38.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EV
Pro Report PDF for EV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EV
Did Eaton Vance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates offer individuals and institutions investment products and wealth management services. Eaton Vance was formed by the 1979 merger of two Boston-based investment management firms: Eaton & Howard, Inc., founded in 1924, and Vance, Sanders & Company, organized in 1934. Eaton Vance provides investment products to individuals, institutions and financial professionals, including wealth management solutions, defined contribution investment only and sub-advisory services. Eaton Vance is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.