ETRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5585|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2629%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- EnteroMedics Inc. (ETRM) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- EnteroMedics Inc. (ETRM) Enters Overbought Territory Dec 6
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Enteromedics, ARCA Biopharma, Keryx Pharma The Street Dec 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower Street Insider Dec 4
- Holidays Came Early This Year for OncoMed and EnteroMedic The Street Dec 4
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Soars: Stock Adds 63.5% in Session Dec 4
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Soars: Stock Adds 63.5% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower Street Insider Dec 3
ETRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnteroMedics is down 35.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Exactech up 45.56%, and Digirad up 79.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ETRM
Pro Strategies Featuring ETRM
Did EnteroMedics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EnteroMedics, Inc., a development stage medical device company engaged in design and development of devices that use neuroblocking technology to treat obesity, its associated co-morbidities, and other gastrointestinal disorders.