ETR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.824|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||881.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Utilities Play Power Games With Consumers Fool Dec 7
- Surprises From the Energy Front The Street Dec 6
- Entergy Mississippi Crews Deploy for North Mississippi noodls Dec 5
- Entergy Arkansas to Bring in 6,700 Workers for Ice Storm noodls Dec 4
- Entergy Arkansas Prepared for Winter Weather noodls Dec 3
- Entergy Arkansas Stresses Holiday Safety noodls Dec 2
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Entergy Corp Nov 28
- Entergy New Orleans is Prepared for Winter Weather noodls Nov 25
- Entergy's Louisiana Utilities Prepared for Winter Weather noodls Nov 25
- Grenada Site Endorsed as "Entergy Qualified Site" noodls Nov 25
ETR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Entergy is up 3.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Exelon up 1.10%, and Duke Energy up 14.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ETR
Pro Report PDF for ETR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ETR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ETR
Did Entergy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. It is headquartered in the Central Business District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The company was founded as Middle South Utilities in 1949 to acquire several companies in the South Central United States that had previously been owned by General Electric. It changed its name to Entergy in 1989, and merged/bought Gulf States Utilities, based in Beaumont, Texas, as of 12:00 midnight, January 1, 1994. After Hurricane Katrina hit that city, Entergy temporarily relocated the 1,500 employees and contractors who worked at the headquarters to other cities, including Clinton, Mississippi, Little Rock, Arkansas, and The Woodlands, Texas. In April 2006 the company began moving back into its New Orleans headquarters. Since its inception, Entergy has been headquartered in New Orleans. That city had also been home to Entergy's various corporate predecessors since 1922.