ETP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||560.5%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.354|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.304B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Outperforming Large Cap Stocks To Round Out Your Income Investing Portfolio The Street Dec 11
- How Much Debt is Too Much at an MLP? Fool Dec 10
- 3 Bold Predictions for 2014 Fool Dec 10
- 8:06 am Energy Transfer extends exchange offers of its 7.60% senior notes due 2024, 8.25% senior notes due 2029 and floating rate junior subordinated notes due 2066 Briefing.com Dec 9
- There's No Business Like the Oil & Gas Pipeline Business: A 2013 Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with Paul Sankey, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Lead U.S. Integrated Oil and Refining Analyst Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- Is Your MLP Paying Out Too Much Cash? Fool Dec 9
- Energy Transfer Partners Extends Exchange Offers of Its 7.60% Senior Notes Due 2024, 8.25% Senior Notes Due 2029 and Floating Rate Junior Subordinated Notes Due 2066 Business Wire Dec 9
- These 2 Companies Are Big Winners in the Eagle Ford Fool Dec 8
- 3 Reasons to Add This MLP to Your Portfolio Fool Dec 8
- Will 2014 Be the Year of Energy Transfer Partners? Fool Dec 7
ETP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Transfer Partners is up 30.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.41%, Enterprise Products up 27.91%, and Energy Transfer Equity up 66.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ETP
Pro Report PDF for ETP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ETP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ETP
Did Energy Transfer Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. is a publicly traded partnership owning and operating a diversified portfolio of energy assets. ETP has pipeline operations in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Utah, and West Virginia and owns the largest intrastate pipeline system in Texas. ETP currently has natural gas operations that include more than 17,500 miles of gathering and transportation pipelines, treating and processing assets, and three storage facilities located in Texas. ETP also holds a 70% interest in Lone Star NGL LLC, joint venture that owns and operates natural gas liquids storage, fractionation and transportation assets in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Energy Transfer Partners GP, L.P. serves as a general partner of the company. Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. was founded in 2002 and is based in Dallas, Texas.