ETH Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- This Company Provides Credit, But It’s Not a Bank May 13
- Furniture sales trend slows down May 13
- Here's Why Ethan Allen Interiors's Latest Report Might Worry You Fool May 10
- Ethan Allen Receives 2013 Vermont Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence Business Wire May 2
- ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 1
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying Fool Apr 30
- Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc. (ETH) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Apr 25
- Ethan Allen Declares Cash Dividend Business Wire Apr 25
- Ethan Allen Interiors Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Conference... Apr 24
ETH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ethan Allen Interiors is up 51.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.83%, Furniture Brands International down 28.64%, and Hooker Furniture Corporation up 49.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ETH
Pro Report PDF for ETH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ETH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ETH
Did Ethan Allen Interiors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ethan Allen Global, Inc. is a North American furniture chain with almost 300 stores across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1932 by two brothers-in-law, Nathan S. Ancell and Theodore Baumritter. Ethan Allen has 295 Design Centers and Studios, six manufacturing facilities including two sawmills, six wholesale distribution centers, 29 retail service centers, one hotel, and sales of $980 million located across the United States. It is one of the largest furniture companies in the United States.