ETFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5605|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-157.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Timing the Fed's Taper The Street Dec 2
- Fidelity Is A Brokerage Leader Due To Many Services Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Mobile Trading Platforms Add New Features, Win Fans Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Best Online Brokers: Which Fits Your Investing Style? Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Short Interest Makes 12.2% Move For ETFC Forbes Nov 27
- 3 Reasons to Sell E*TRADE Financial Fool Nov 27
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner The Street Nov 26
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation Announces Upcoming Speaking Engagement Business Wire Nov 26
- S&P 1,800: How These 5 Stocks Made It a Reality Fool Nov 23
- E*TRADE Financial's Dirty Little Secret Fool Nov 22
ETFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E*Trade Financial Corp is up 118.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Charles Schwab up 92.48%, and Evercore Partners up 99.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ETFC
Pro Report PDF for ETFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ETFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ETFC
Did E*Trade Financial Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E-Trade Financial Corporation is a financial services company based in New York City, United States. It is a holding company, the major business of which is an online discount stock brokerage service for self-directed investors. Investors can buy and sell securities such as stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds via electronic trading platforms or by phone via E-Trade Mobile Pro. The company also offers banking and lending products such as checking and savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and credit cards. E-Trade's brokerage business is regulated and licensed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority . E-Trade also has a wholly owned subsidiary E-Trade Bank. The company was founded in 1982.