ESV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.276B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FBR Capital Starts ENSCO International Plc (ESV) at Market Perform Street Insider 2:02 PM
- 3 Profitable British Stocks Riding High On A Soaring Pound The Street Dec 5
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Volatile Market The Street Dec 5
- Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Dec 4
- Your first trade for Thursday CNBC Dec 4
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FAF, FTR, PFG, ESV The Street Dec 4
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Watching the Markets The Street Dec 3
- 1 Standout Dividend Stock Now Tops My Watchlist Fool Nov 29
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGP, ESV, AINV, WPZ The Street Nov 29
- It's Time to Sink or Swim for Offshore Drillers Fool Nov 25
ESV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ensco is up 4.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Diamond Offshore Drilling down 10.01%, and Seadrill up 20.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESV
Pro Report PDF for ESV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESV
Did Ensco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ensco plc is a multinational oil and gas services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's second-largest offshore oil and gas well drilling company, and has 49 offshore jack-ups, seven drillships and 20 semi-submersible drilling rigs servicing domestic US, international, and scientific drilling markets. The company's drilling operations are integral to the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. ENSCO drills for offshore oil and gas wells for major international, government-owned and independent oil and gas companies. As of 2008, the company's drilling rigs are strategically located throughout the world, with drilling operations concentrated in the major geographic regions. Other subsidiaries maintained include ENSCO Drilling Company; ENSCO Holding Company; ENSCO Incorporated and ENSCO Offshore International Company. Ensco International was founded in 1975.