ESTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.389|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.133M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/28 12:00
SA Breaking News12/22 10:59
|11/11/2014||Earnings||Earthstone Energy Inc Q2 2015 Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Earthstone Energy Inc First Quarter Earnings Results|
|06/10/2014||Earnings||Earthstone Energy Inc Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
ESTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Earthstone Energy is up 32.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.07%, Evolution Petroleum down 44.51%, and Panhandle Oil and Gas up 7.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ESTE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ESTE
Did Earthstone Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.earthstoneenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Earthstone Energy Inc is an oil and gas exploration company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties.
ESTE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ESTE","name")
- Description: =YCI("ESTE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ESTE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ESTE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ESTE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.