ESTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.710|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||153.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.941M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 12
- EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Earthstone Energy Reports 2nd Quarter Results Marketwired Nov 12
- Earthstone Energy Furnishes 2nd Quarter Operations Update Marketwired Nov 8
- EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events Oct 2
- EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Sep 26
- Earthstone Energy Named Among "Fastest-Growing Companies" by Oil & Gas Journal Marketwired Sep 25
- EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Sep 9
- Work at Nebraska Panhandle oil test well suspended Sep 9
- Earthstone Energy Reports on Nebraska Completion Marketwired Sep 6
ESTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Earthstone Energy is up 20.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Continental Resources up 42.34%, and SM Energy up 71.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESTE
Pro Strategies Featuring ESTE
Did Earthstone Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Earthstone Energy, Inc is an oil and gas exploration company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties.