ESS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.407|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||308.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||168.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is BRE Properties Up for Sale? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Is BRE Properties Up for Sale? Dec 6
- Essex Property Trust Declares Quarterly Distributions noodls Dec 5
- Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS) Declares $1.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Land & Buildings Encourages BRE Properties to Explore Potential Sale Dec 5
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members Street Insider Dec 5
- Essex Property Said to Offer About $5 Billion to Buy BRE Dec 4
- Why G-III Apparel Group, BRE Properties, and CF Industries Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 4
- Why BRE Properties Shares Surged Fool Dec 4
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
ESS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Essex Property is up 11.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, BRE Properties up 24.54%, and Camden Property Trust down 6.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESS
Pro Report PDF for ESS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESS
Did Essex Property make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Essex Property Trust, Inc., is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily residential properties in selected West Coast communities. Since its founding in 1971, Essex has developed a clearly defined approach for creating value and managing risk. The Company's approach has three components - a sound real estate strategy, an experienced management team, and a strong financial condition. These three factors have contributed to the Company's historical results and future growth potential. Essex Property Trust was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.