ESRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.236|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.847B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV) Stock Gains Street Insider Dec 10
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Could Go With Cheaper Alternative to Gilead's (GILD) HCV Treatment Street Insider Dec 10
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Enters $1.5B Accelerated Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 10
- Gilead Hep C Drug Launch Threatened by Price Concerns The Street Dec 10
- New Lifetime High Reached: Express Scripts (ESRX) The Street Dec 10
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- CVS Caremark: Enhancing Its Revenue Streams Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- RainTree Oncology Services Joins Express Scripts Pharmacy Network PR Newswire Dec 5
- Promising November Sales for Walgreens - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Bulls signing onto Express Scripts optionMONSTER Dec 5
ESRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Express Scripts is up 25.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, UnitedHealth Group up 39.60%, and Catamaran down 9.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESRX
Pro Report PDF for ESRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESRX
Did Express Scripts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Express Scripts, Inc. is a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Cool Valley, Missouri. It began in 1986 in St. Louis, Missouri as a result of a joint venture between a retail chain of more than 79 pharmacies and Sanus Corp. Health Systems. Express Scripts was purchased by New York Life Insurance Company in 1989 and became a publicly traded company in 1992. Through expansion of its client base, product lines and several acquisitions ) Express Scripts currently employs over 13,000.