ESRX Key Stats
- Express Scripts (ESRX): Today's Featured Health Services Winner May 22
- Express Scripts Holding Company Presents at UBS Global Healthcare Conference, Ma... May 21
- OTCs and then Some Fool May 21
- U.S. Spending on Specialty Medications Likely to Increase 67 Percent Through 201... May 21
- The Pharmacy America Trusts Fights Back Fool May 20
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Brian LeClaire, Senior Vice President and ... May 16
- Express Scripts Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ESRX) May 16
- EXPRESS SCRIPTS HOLDING CO. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 15
- 7 States Wasting the Least Money on Medications Fool May 15
- My Top 10 Fairly Valued Fast-Growing Stocks May 15
ESRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Express Scripts is up 20.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Walgreen Company up 64.49%, and CVS Caremark up 32.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESRX
Pro Report PDF for ESRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESRX
Did Express Scripts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Express Scripts, Inc. is a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Cool Valley, Missouri. It began in 1986 in St. Louis, Missouri as a result of a joint venture between a retail chain of more than 79 pharmacies and Sanus Corp. Health Systems. Express Scripts was purchased by New York Life Insurance Company in 1989 and became a publicly traded company in 1992. Through expansion of its client base, product lines and several acquisitions ) Express Scripts currently employs over 13,000.