ESLT Key Stats
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High May 16
- TransDigm Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Reminder - Elbit Systems (ESLT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 15
- A Global Network of Innovation Engineered for the Human Domain Presented by Elbi... May 12
- Pentagon Awards 10 Contracts Thursday May 9
- Typographical Error in the Title of the Table of the Company's Consolidated Stat... May 9
- Elbit Systems Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Elbit Systems profit beats estimates on cost cutting May 8
- Elbit Systems Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 8
- Israel defence firm Elbit Systems Q1 profit beats estimates May 8
ESLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Elbit Systems is up 32.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Rockwell Collins up 36.73%, and Alliant Techsystems up 52.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ESLT
Pro Report PDF for ESLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESLT
Did Elbit Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Elbit Systems Ltd. is a defense electronics manufacturers and integrators. The Company focuses on designing, developing, manufacturing and integrating command, control, communication, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) network centric systems, including unmanned vehicles, for defense and homeland security applications. It peforms upgrade programs for airborne, land and naval defense platforms. It also develops and manufactures systems and aero structures for the commercial aviation market and provides a range of support services. Established in 1967, and based in Haifa, Israel, Elbit employs 11,000 people worldwide. Elbit Systems is traded on NASDAQ as well as on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange where it is a constitute of the TA-25 Index of leading shares; As of 2010, over 45% of its stock is owned or controlled by Michael Federmann, who serves as the company's Chairman of the Board. Elbit Systems Ltd. operates independently of Elbit Ltd., as of November 27, 1996.