ESIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.196|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-65.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ESI to Participate at Upcoming Investor Events noodls Nov 15
- ESI Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 8
- Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 8
- 6 Undervalued Technology Stocks With High Dividends Nov 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/01: (UNTD) (IDIX) (OSIR) Higher; (BODY) (ACW) (HTCH) Lower Street Insider Nov 1
- Noble Financial Downgrades Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) to Hold Street Insider Nov 1
- Needham & Company Downgrades Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) to Hold Street Insider Nov 1
- Electro Scientific Gets Bitten Nov 1
- Electro Scientific Industries' CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- ESI Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Oct 31
ESIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Electro Scientific is up 9.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Audience up 18.71%, and Pericom Semiconductor up 22.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESIO
Pro Strategies Featuring ESIO
Did Electro Scientific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. is a supplier of laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry.