ESGR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||13.53|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||226.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider05/12 06:27
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Enstar Group Ltd|
|03/03/2014||Earnings||Enstar Group Limited Reports 2013 Year End Results. Estimate: 7.87.|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Enstar Group Limited Reports Third Quarter Results and Announces Appointment of James Carey as Director. Estimate: 1.47.|
ESGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enstar Group is down 4.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, American International up 15.69%, and Sony Financial Holdings up 0.36%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ESGR
PDF Report for ESGR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESGR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ESGR
Did Enstar Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.enstargroup.com
- IR Website: http://www.enstargroup.com/investor-relations.cfm
- HQ Country: Bermuda
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524126
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Enstar Group Ltd acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off, and providing management, consulting and other services to the insurance and reinsurance industry.
ESGR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ESGR","name")
- Description: =YCI("ESGR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ESGR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ESGR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ESGR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.