ESC Key Stats
- Show Me the Money, Emeritus Fool May 17
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/10: (FST) (EIX) (BSX) Upgraded; (MDR) (DNDN) (... May 10
- Wells Fargo Starts Emeritus (ESC) at Outperform Street Insider May 10
- ConnectedLiving Reveals Data that Shows Correlation Between Technology and Senio... May 6
- Caring.com's New Referral Program Supported by Leading Assisted Living Operators PR Newswire May 6
- 5 Healthcare Stock Earnings Snapshots May 4
- EMERITUS CORP\WA\ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- EMERITUS ANNOUNCES OPERATING RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER 2013 noodls May 2
- Emeritus (ESC) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.43 Street Insider May 2
- Emeritus Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 2
ESC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emeritus Corporation is up 77.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Brookdale Senior Living up 82.30%, and Capital Senior Living Corporation up 170.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESC
Pro Report PDF for ESC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESC
Did Emeritus Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Emeritus Corp. owns and operates senior living facilities and communities in the United States. It is a provider of independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s/memory care, and skilled nursing for living in Emeritus communities throughout the United States. Emeritus specializes in assisted living services for seniors who need help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, meals and medications management. Most communities also provide expert care for Alzheimer’s and memory care residents, and offer respite stays for seniors who need short-term stays. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Seattle, Washington.