ESC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.852|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-131.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Emeritus Senior Living Launches Video Series with Tips noodls Dec 3
- Emeritus Senior Living Launches Video Series Featuring Tips for Seniors and Those Who Care for Them PR Newswire Dec 3
- Join Their Journey Website noodls Dec 2
- EMERITUS CORP\WA\ Financials Nov 27
- Short Interest In Emeritus Decreases By 29.2% The Street Nov 27
- Emeritus Senior Living Launches "Join Their Journey" Website to Help People Caring for a Loved One with Dementia PR Newswire Nov 26
- Emeritus at Franklin Names Executive Director PR Newswire Nov 21
- Celebrating the Holidays When a Loved One Has Alzheimer's PR Newswire Nov 19
- 3 Companies Drowning in Debt - Investment Ideas Zacks Nov 18
- Hiring Veterans, Military Spouses Becomes Priority for Emeritus Senior Living for Next Five Years PR Newswire Nov 11
ESC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emeritus is down 6.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Brookdale Senior Living up 13.77%, and Capital Senior Living up 33.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESC
Pro Report PDF for ESC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESC
Did Emeritus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Emeritus Corp. owns and operates senior living facilities and communities in the United States. It is a provider of independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s/memory care, and skilled nursing for living in Emeritus communities throughout the United States. Emeritus specializes in assisted living services for seniors who need help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, meals and medications management. Most communities also provide expert care for Alzheimer’s and memory care residents, and offer respite stays for seniors who need short-term stays. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Seattle, Washington.