ESBF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8613|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ESB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- ESB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 21
- ESB Financial Corp (ESBF) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.23 Street Insider Oct 21
- ESB Financial Corporation Announces Increased Third Quarter Earnings Business Wire Oct 21
- ESBF Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/26/13 Sep 24
- ESB Financial Corp (ESBF) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider Sep 18
- ESB Financial Corporation Announces Cash Dividend Business Wire Sep 18
- ESB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 17
- ESB Financial Enters Oversold Territory (ESBF) Aug 19
- ESB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
ESBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ESB Financial is up 33.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Astoria Financial up 49.91%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 19.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESBF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESBF
Did ESB Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ESB Financial Corporation is a thrift holding company that provides retail and commercial financial products and services to customers in Western Pennsylvania through its wholly owned subsidiary bank, ESB Bank.