ES Key Stats
- EnergySolutions and Energy Capital Partners Announce Closing of Merger Marketwired May 24
- ENERGYSOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- EnergySolutions Receives Nuclear Regulatory Commission Approval for Indirect Tra... May 9
- ENERGYSOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events... May 9
- ENERGYSOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... Apr 28
- EnergySolutions Announces Stockholder Approval of Merger noodls Apr 26
- EnergySolutions Clive Facility Recognized for Commitment to Safety noodls Apr 22
- ENERGYSOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Apr 17
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News Apr 8
- [$$] Charting the Market Apr 6
ES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Solutions is up 145.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Covanta Holding Corporation up 31.31%, and Avalon up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ES
Pro Report PDF for ES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ES
Did Energy Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.