ERJ Key Stats
- United Embraces Bigger Regional Jets but Still Lags Delta Fool May 23
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Flower Foods, General Cable, Embraer,... May 23
- Embraer Clinches Potential $8.3B Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Embraer Clinches Potential $8.3B Deal May 22
- Embraer Lands Potential $8.2 Billion SkyWest Contract Fool May 21
- Embraer Lands Another Major Order as U.S. Air Travel Improves May 21
- Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner May 21
- Embraer Better Than Boeing May 21
- Embraer books 'milestone' SkyWest deal worth up to $8.3 billion May 21
- Embraer shares jump after SkyWest contract for up to 200 jets May 21
ERJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Embraer is up 26.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Boeing up 42.71%, and Huntington Ingalls Industries up 55.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ERJ
Pro Report PDF for ERJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERJ
Did Embraer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Embraer S.A. is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military, and executive aircraft and provides aeronautical services. Headquartered in São José dos Campos, Brazil. Embraer is the fourth-largest aircraft company in the world and was for much of the 2000s one of Brazil's top exporters. The company was formerly known as Embraer - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. and changed its name to Embraer S.A. in November 2010. Embraer S.A. was founded in 1969.