ERJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||200.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Air Canada Goes Holiday Shopping Fool Dec 8
- Defense chief at Brazil's Embraer to step down next year Reuters Dec 5
- Defense chief of Brazil's Embraer to step down next year -source Reuters Dec 5
- COMMUNIQUÉ noodls Dec 1
- Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard The Street Nov 26
- ?Embraer Executive Jets Announces Purchase Agreement with Arab Wings for Lineage 1000 noodls Nov 21
- Embraer, Arab Wings Cut Lineage 1000 Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- TenCate selected by Embraer for supplying ballistic protection for Embraer A-29 Super Tucano military aircraft noodls Nov 20
- Embraer Executive Jets announces purchase pact with Arab Wings Nov 19
- Embraer Executive Jets Announces Purchase Agreement with Arab Wings for Lineage 1000 PR Newswire Nov 19
ERJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Embraer is up 20.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Boeing up 85.81%, and Lockheed Martin up 58.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ERJ
Pro Report PDF for ERJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERJ
Did Embraer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Embraer S.A. is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military, and executive aircraft and provides aeronautical services. Headquartered in São José dos Campos, Brazil. Embraer is the fourth-largest aircraft company in the world and was for much of the 2000s one of Brazil's top exporters. The company was formerly known as Embraer - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. and changed its name to Embraer S.A. in November 2010. Embraer S.A. was founded in 1969.