ERII Key Stats
- Friday 5/17 Insider Buying Report: CONE, ERII May 17
- Lionbridge Part-Owner Buys 69K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 16
- 3 Energy Stock Winners and 2 Losers After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- 5 Machinery Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 10
- Energy Recovery's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Energy Recovery Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today May 9
- ENERGY RECOVERY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Energy Recovery Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 8
- Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 8
- Energy Recovery Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter Of 201... May 8
ERII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Recovery is up 72.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Alamo Group up 26.83%, and Tecumseh Products Company up 152.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ERII
Pro Report PDF for ERII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERII
Did Energy Recovery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energy Recovery Inc. is a California-based clean-technology company that works to lower energy costs of standard industrial processes. Energy Recovery PX Pressure Exchanger and TurboCharger product lines take otherwise wasted pressure from fluid flows and pressure cycles and reclaims the energy for the desalination market. The company’s best known product includes a line of PX Pressure Exchanger energy recovery devices. The company is entering into the Oil & Gas midstream market with skid-mounted systems that can either reuse the energy or transform it into electricity.