ERIE Key Stats
- Erie Insurance named again to FORTUNE 500 PR Newswire May 7
- Erie Indemnity Company's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Apr 30
- Erie Indemnity Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 29
- Erie Insurance receives top spot on J.D. Power and Associates' 2013 Insurance Sh... Apr 29
- ERIE INDEMNITY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... Apr 29
- Q1 2013 Erie Indemnity Co Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 29
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Insurance Brokers Industry With The Highest Dividend... Apr 29
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Passes Through 3% Yield Mark Apr 26
- Erie Insurance continues to strengthen leadership team with new appointments in ... Apr 24
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Insurance Brokers Industry With The Highest Operatin... Apr 19
ERIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Erie Indemnity Company is up 22.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.66%, Arthur J. Gallagher up 38.56%, and Willis Group up 22.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ERIE
Pro Report PDF for ERIE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERIE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERIE
Did Erie Indemnity Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Erie Indemnity Company is a Fortune 500 company providing sales, underwriting and administrative services to Erie Insurance Exchange, a reciprocal insurance exchange. The company is also engaged in property/casualty insurance through its three subsidiaries and in life insurance through Erie Family Life Insurance Company. Together with the Exchange, Erie Indemnity Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates operate collectively under the name Erie Insurance Group. With a network of independent Agents in 11 states and the District of Columbia, The ERIE seeks to insure standard and preferred risks, primarily in private passenger auto, homeowners and small commercial lines, including workers' compensation. Erie Insurance has more than 4.3 million policies in force for auto, home and commercial insurance, and 317,000 life, annuity and disability income policies in force. More than 4,300 Employees work at the company’s Home Office in Erie, Pa., and in the field offices across our territory. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Erie, Pennsylvania.