ERF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4185|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-49.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-81.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Improving Fundamentals Bode Well For Enerplus Corp. Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- BMO Capital Upgrades Enerplus (ERF) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 3
- Enerplus Increases 2013 Production Estimate and Forecasts 10% Production Growth in 2014 noodls Dec 2
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ERF, HBHC, FNV, ALU, AIG The Street Dec 2
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PAAS, ERF, PWE, CLI The Street Nov 29
- Daily Dividend Report: WLK, YUM, UGI, FLO, ERF Forbes Nov 25
- Enerplus Announces Cash Dividend for December 2013 noodls Nov 25
- Enerplus: Out Of The Woods And Yielding 6% Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Enerplus' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Enerplus Reports Strong 2013 Third Quarter Results, Acquisition of Additional Interests in the Marcellus and Sale of Montney Leases noodls Nov 8
ERF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enerplus is up 48.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, ARC Resources up 15.07%, and Range Resources up 22.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ERF
Pro Report PDF for ERF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERF
Did Enerplus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Enerplus Corporation was established in 1986 and is one of Canada’s oldest and largest independent oil and gas producers offering investors a high yield combined with moderate, profitable growth potential from resource plays across Western Canada and the United States. Monthly dividends are paid on or about the 20th day of each month to all shareholders of record on or about the 10th day of each month. The dividend amount is not guaranteed and may fluctuate depending upon cash flows, debt levels and capital spending plans. The Calgary-based firm was the first Canadian royalty trust. Enerplus Corporation converted from Enerplus Resources Fund to a corporate entity on January 1, 2011, after receiving approval by 98.5% of unitholders.