ERBB Key Stats
ERBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Green is down 84.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.68%, Rite Aid down 0.57%, and Decision Diagnostics down 31.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ERBB
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Pharmaceutical Retailers
- Company Website: http://www.tranzbyte.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- NAICS Code: 446110
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
American Green Inc owns and operates medical marijuana dispensaries. The Company operates in Colorado and California. It also develops RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) devices.
ERBB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ERBB","name")
- Description: =YCI("ERBB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ERBB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ERBB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ERBB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.