EQU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3318|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/10 07:30
CNW Group07/08 16:53
PR Newswire06/30 07:30
PR Newswire06/27 07:20
|05/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: May 01 2014, Pay Date: May 28 2014|
|11/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Nov 14 2013, Pay Date: Dec 20 2013|
|08/28/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Aug 07 2013, Pay Date: Sep 25 2013|
EQU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equal Energy is up 31.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, BPZ Resources up 15.55%, and Enduro Royalty up 0.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EQU
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EQU
Did Equal Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.equalenergy.ca
- IR Website: http://www.equalenergy.ca/index.php?page=quotes_charts
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oklahoma
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Equal Energy Ltd is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil, NGLs and natural gas in the United States.
EQU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EQU","name")
- Description: =YCI("EQU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EQU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EQU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EQU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.