EQU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6005|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1200%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Penn West Petroleum And Rosetta Resources Welcome Gulfport Energy Into Their Peer Group Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/18: (AMRN) (EQU) (BRCD) Higher; (OILT) (MEMP) (TLLP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 18
- Equal Energy (EQU) Has 'Suitable Option' Related to Strategic Alternatives Street Insider Nov 18
- Equal Energy Provides Update on Strategic Process Read more | Download PDF noodls Nov 18
- EQUAL ENERGY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Equal Energy says strategic alternatives process was successful Nov 18
- Equal Energy Provides Update on Strategic Process PR Newswire Nov 18
- Equal Energy Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend for Common Stockholders Read more | Download PDF noodls Nov 14
- EQUAL ENERGY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 14
- Equal Energy Announces Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend for Common Stockholders Read more noodls Nov 14
EQU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equal Energy is up 79.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, New Source Energy up N/A, and Memorial Production up 30.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EQU
Pro Strategies Featuring EQU
Did Equal Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Equal Energy is an exploration and production company with oil and gas properties located in Oklahoma.