EQT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||176.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||323.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Energy Companies to Watch in 2014 Fool 8:31 AM
- Marcellus Goliath Transforms Region to Gas Trade: Energy Markets Nov 26
- Will LNG Exports Spike Natural Gas Prices? Fool Nov 21
- EQT Names Koch Managing Partner, Jonsson as Chairman Nov 19
- EQT Reiterated at Neutral Nov 18
- EQT Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Third Point LLC Holdings hedge fund starts new positions in FDX, GOOG, EQT, XON – 13F Flash Market Realist Nov 14
- Loeb's Third Point Enters Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Google (GOOG), Nokia (NOK); Confirms New FedEx (FDX) Stake (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Coverage initiated on EQT Corp. by Maxim Group Nov 13
- Maxim Group Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 13
EQT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EQT is up 49.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Range Resources up 25.87%, and Chesapeake Energy up 63.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EQT
Pro Report PDF for EQT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQT
Did EQT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EQT Corporation is a Pittsburgh, United States-based, integrated energy company, supplying natural gas, crude oil, and gas-related services to wholesale and retail customers. It operates in three segments: EQT Production, EQT Midstream, and Distribution. As the largest natural gas supplier in the Appalachian Basin, EQT operates over 1,400 miles of pipeline and serves over 270,000 customers in southwestern Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Kentucky, USA. The company was formerly known as Equitable Resources, Inc. and changed its name to EQT Corporation in February 2009. EQT Corporation was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.