EQT Key Stats
- EQT Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EQT) Jun 18
- 5 Stocks Raising The Utilities Sector Higher Jun 17
- EQT Midstream: MLP With 20% Upside And Distribution Growth Prospects Jun 13
- Cleco adds Vicky A. Bailey to its board of directors Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 13
- Crosstex Energy Prices Unit Issue Jun 13
- Crosstex Energy Prices Unit Issue - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- ONEOK to Dissolve Energy Services Jun 11
- ONEOK to Dissolve Energy Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Do These Low-Yielding Companies Have Room for Dividend Growth? Fool Jun 10
- Private equity houses eye Finnish mobile firm DNA: sources Jun 10
EQT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EQT is up 73.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Southwestern Energy Company up 38.90%, and Range Resources Corporation up 39.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EQT
Pro Report PDF for EQT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQT
Did EQT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EQT Corporation is a Pittsburgh, United States-based, integrated energy company, supplying natural gas, crude oil, and gas-related services to wholesale and retail customers. It operates in three segments: EQT Production, EQT Midstream, and Distribution. As the largest natural gas supplier in the Appalachian Basin, EQT operates over 1,400 miles of pipeline and serves over 270,000 customers in southwestern Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Kentucky, USA. The company was formerly known as Equitable Resources, Inc. and changed its name to EQT Corporation in February 2009. EQT Corporation was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.