EQR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.078|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.099B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- Equity Residential: A Long-Term Residential REIT Play With A 3% Yield And Capital Appreciation Potential Dec 4
- Defensive Stocks For A Weak Dollar Nov 27
- EQR, AVB May Vend German Unit Nov 26
- EQR, AVB May Vend German Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Equity Residential Said in Talks to Sell Unit to Deutsche Bank Nov 25
- Weekly 3-Year Low Highlight: EQR, AUY, FI, BBRY, DHX Forbes Nov 25
- EQR July 2014 Options Begin Trading Nov 18
- Equity Residential Stock Downgraded (EQR) Nov 12
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
EQR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equity Residential is up 1.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, AvalonBay Communities down 5.39%, and Apartment Investment up 6.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EQR
Pro Report PDF for EQR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQR
Did Equity Residential make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Equity Residential is a member of the S&P 500, a publicly traded real estate investment trust based in Chicago, IL. The company owns or has an interest in more than 550 apartment communities in 23 states and the District of Columbia. The company also has condominium and corporate housing business lines. Equity Residential was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.