EQR Key Stats
- [video] Betting Big on Apartments May 17
- [video] Ivy Zelman Predicts Apartment Construction Boom Ahead May 17
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL Financials May 17
- [$$] Three REITs With the Strongest Dividends May 16
- Equity Residential Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (EQR) May 16
- 5 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher May 13
- Equity Residential Becomes #89 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Borg Wa... May 10
- Equity Residential Becomes #89 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Bor... May 10
- Zell Says He Sees Fewer Opportunities in Real Estate May 10
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
EQR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equity Residential is up 1.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, AvalonBay Communities up 4.37%, and Apartment Investment & Management up 32.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EQR
Pro Report PDF for EQR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQR
Did Equity Residential make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Equity Residential is a member of the S&P 500, a publicly traded real estate investment trust based in Chicago, IL. The company owns or has an interest in more than 550 apartment communities in 23 states and the District of Columbia. The company also has condominium and corporate housing business lines. Equity Residential was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.