EQIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.919|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:38 AM
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Equinix (EQIX) Approves $500M Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 4
- Trade-Ideas: Equinix (EQIX) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 4
- Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner The Street Dec 4
- Equinix to Present at NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program Nov 26
- EQUINIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Equinix Appoints Karl Strohmeyer as President of the Americas Business Wire Nov 25
- Can't Tell A Tighten From A Taper? Buy These 3 Stocks Instead Nov 25
- Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Today's Featured Internet Winner Nov 25
EQIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equinix is down 8.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Google up 52.70%, and Calix up 38.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EQIX
Pro Report PDF for EQIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQIX
Did Equinix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Equinix, Inc. is an American public corporation that provides carrier-neutral data centers and internet exchanges. Equinix provides network-neutral data centers (IBX or "Internet Business Exchange") and interconnection services. The company offers colocation, traffic exchange and outsourced IT infrastructure solutions to enterprises, content companies, systems integrators and over 600 network service providers worldwide. Equinix currently operates 98 data centers across 38 major metropolitan areas in 13 countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. According to the company website, Equinix’s mission is to “store, power, and connect the internet.” Equinix was founded in 1998 and went public August 11, 2000 and soon after announced the Equinix Foundation charitable fund. Equinix is headquartered in Redwood City, California.