EQIX Key Stats
- M&A And VC Deals Target Hot Spots In Tech Security May 22
- Equinix Strengthens NYSE Technologies’ Expansion in Hong Kong and Tokyo Business Wire May 20
- Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Today's Featured Internet Laggard May 20
- Clearer ROI Metrics in Internet Search Advertisement Present Advertisers with Le... May 20
- Equinix Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (EQIX) May 16
- What's Holding Up Equinix? May 15
- Equinix Expands Relationship with DE-CIX in Frankfurt Benzinga May 15
- Equinix Reaches New 52-Week High (EQIX) May 15
- CyrusOne Riding the Data Center Tsunami Fool May 14
- Alan Hellawell, Analyst at Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Interviews with The Wa... May 14
EQIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Equinix is up 35.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, American Tower up 25.71%, and Google up 44.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EQIX
Pro Report PDF for EQIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EQIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EQIX
Did Equinix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Equinix, Inc. is an American public corporation that provides carrier-neutral data centers and internet exchanges. Equinix provides network-neutral data centers (IBX or "Internet Business Exchange") and interconnection services. The company offers colocation, traffic exchange and outsourced IT infrastructure solutions to enterprises, content companies, systems integrators and over 600 network service providers worldwide. Equinix currently operates 98 data centers across 38 major metropolitan areas in 13 countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. According to the company website, Equinix’s mission is to “store, power, and connect the internet.” Equinix was founded in 1998 and went public August 11, 2000 and soon after announced the Equinix Foundation charitable fund. Equinix is headquartered in Redwood City, California.