EPZM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-55.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-145.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/18 07:00
SA Breaking News03/16 16:48
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Q2 Results for Epizyme Inc|
|08/13/2014||Misc||Epizyme Inc Q2 Earnings Call|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Epizyme Inc|
EPZM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epizyme is down 21.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals up 38.90%, and Agios Pharmaceuticals up 164.2%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EPZM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EPZM
Did Epizyme make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.epizyme.com
- IR Website: http://amda-1rbic2.client.shareholder.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Epizyme Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops and commercializes novel epigenetic therapies for cancer patients.
EPZM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EPZM","name")
- Description: =YCI("EPZM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EPZM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EPZM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EPZM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.