EPZM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.938|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-114.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What's Behind Celgene's Spending Spree Fool Dec 6
- Hot venture capital opportunities Dec 4
- Epizyme, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Conferences in December noodls Dec 2
- Keep an Eye on Pacific Biosciences, Epizyme, and Merrimack Today Fool Nov 22
- What Did We Really Learn From Phase I Trial For Epizyme's New Drug? Nov 21
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now Nov 20
- Epizyme Shares Crater - Present Buying Opportunity Nov 18
- Epizyme's CEO Presents at EPZ-5676 DOT1L Inhibitor Findings in Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Why Epizyme Inc. Shares Were Hammered Fool Nov 14
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/14: (ONVO) (MU) (BSPM) High; (EPZM) (PAL) (CTXS) Low Street Insider Nov 14
EPZM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epizyme is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.31%, Intrexon Corp up N/A, and Celgene up 103.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPZM
Pro Report PDF for EPZM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPZM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPZM
Did Epizyme make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Epizyme Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers.