EPZM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2522|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-51.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/12 06:40
Street Insider09/02 16:31
Business Wire09/02 16:30
Business Wire08/26 08:15
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Epizyme Inc|
EPZM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epizyme is down 18.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical up N/A, and Kindred Biosciences up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EPZM
PDF Report for EPZM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPZM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EPZM
Did Epizyme make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.epizyme.com
- IR Website: http://amda-1rbic2.client.shareholder.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Epizyme Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers.
EPZM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EPZM","name")
- Description: =YCI("EPZM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EPZM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EPZM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EPZM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.