EPZM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6422|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-240.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire12/12 16:01
Business Wire12/08 13:30
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Q2 Results for Epizyme Inc|
|08/13/2014||Misc||Epizyme Inc Q2 Earnings Call|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Epizyme Inc|
EPZM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epizyme is down 36.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.54%, Agios Pharmaceuticals up 335.2%, and bluebird bio up 346.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EPZM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EPZM
Did Epizyme make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.epizyme.com
- IR Website: http://amda-1rbic2.client.shareholder.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Epizyme Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers.
EPZM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EPZM","name")
- Description: =YCI("EPZM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EPZM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EPZM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EPZM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.