EPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||112.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.070|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||94.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||121.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- EPL to Present at Capital One Securities, Inc. 8th Annual Energy Conference noodls Dec 6
- EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Dec 4
- EPL to Present at 2013 Cowen and Company Ultimate Energy Conference noodls Nov 25
- Clarkson Capital Starts EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- MLV & Co. Starts EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) at Hold Street Insider Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, ACIW, ESRX, THG And EPL Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- CORRECTING and REPLACING -- EPL to Present at the 2013 Jefferies Global Energy Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 8
- EPL to Present at the 2013 Jefferies Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 8
- EPL Provides Operational Update noodls Nov 4
EPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EPL Oil & Gas is up 21.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Range Resources up 21.25%, and Harvest Natural Resources down 54.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPL
Pro Report PDF for EPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPL
Did EPL Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energy Partners Ltd. is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in New Orleans, Louisiana and Houston, Texas. Its current operations are concentrated in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico shelf focusing on state and federal waters offshore Louisiana. It has focused on acquiring and developing assets in this region, as it is characterized by established exploitation, development and exploration opportunities in both productive horizons and deeper geologic formations. The company was founded on January 1, 1998 and is headquartered in New Orleans, LA.