EPIQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0573|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.386M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/31 16:30
|07/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jun 11 2014, Pay Date: Sep 09 2014|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Mar 07 2014, Pay Date: Jun 03 2014|
|01/10/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Nov 06 2013, Pay Date: Feb 24 2014|
|10/30/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Sep 05 2013, Pay Date: Dec 09 2013|
EPIQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epiq Systems is up 21.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, CDW up 44.87%, and IBM up 5.16%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EPIQ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EPIQ
Did Epiq Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Company Website: http://www.epiqsystems.com
- IR Website: http://www.epiqsystems.com/investors/corporate-overview/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Kansas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Missouri
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS Code: 541511
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Epiq Systems Inc provides technology-enabled solutions designed to streamline the administration of bankruptcy, litigation, investigations, financial transactions and regulatory compliance matters.
EPIQ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EPIQ","name")
- Description: =YCI("EPIQ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EPIQ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EPIQ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EPIQ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.