EPIQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4095|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-64.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Wendy Cole Joins Epiq Systems as Director, Document Review Services, Toronto noodls Dec 3
- Epiq: An Undervalued Re-Accelerating Growth Stock Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Epiq Systems Hires New Client Services Director noodls Nov 13
- Epiq Systems to Participate in the SunTrust 2013 Financial Technology, Business & Government Services Unconference noodls Nov 12
- Is This the Top for EPIQ Systems, Inc. (EPIQ)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 11
- Dynegy Posts Profit as Units Exit Chapter 11: Bankruptcy Nov 8
- EPIQ SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Epiq Systems Declares Quarterly Dividend and Approves Share Repurchase Program noodls Nov 6
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; Apprvoes $35M Buyback Street Insider Nov 6
EPIQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Epiq Systems is up 25.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, NCR up 28.76%, and Accenture up 7.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPIQ
Pro Report PDF for EPIQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPIQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPIQ
Did Epiq Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Epiq Systems, Inc is a provider of integrated technology solutions for the legal profession. Its business is organized into three reporting segments namely electronic discovery, bankruptcy and settlement administration.