EPD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.514B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Kinder Morgan Is a Premier Midstream MLP Fool Dec 4
- PAA, RDS.B, EPD, SDRL And SE, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 4
- So Your Pension Is in Jeopardy? Consider These Investments Fool Dec 3
- 3 Reasons Not to Overindulge in This High Yielding Stock Fool Dec 2
- What To Buy: Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BP, MO, VVC, EPD, WPC The Street Dec 2
- Every MLP Distribution Increase From Q3 Fool Nov 29
- 3 High-Flying MLPs With Loads of Growth Potential Fool Nov 28
- Are These MLP's Distributions Safe for Investors? Fool Nov 27
- Balanced View on EPD - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Which One of These Reliable MLPs Are You Buying? Fool Nov 25
EPD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enterprise Products is up 27.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.97%, Plains All American up 14.07%, and Energy Transfer Partners up 33.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPD
Pro Report PDF for EPD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPD
Did Enterprise Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Icahn Enterprises LP was formed on February 17, 1987 and holds its headquarters in New York City. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Icahn Enterprises is a diversified holding company that conducts all business through the following subsidiaries: Icahn Onshore and Icahn Offshore (investment management), Federal-Mogul (automotive), PSC Metals (metals), Bayswater (real estate) and WestPoint International (home fashions). The company's investment management portfolio consists of the Onshore Fund and three Offshore Master Funds-the Icahn Partners Master Fund LP, Icahn Partners Master Fund II LP and Icahn Partners Master Fund III LP. During 2008, Icahn Enterprises purchased 75 percent of Federal-Mogul. Federal-Mogul is a global supplier of powertrain and safety technologies, serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty, agricultural, marine, rail, off-road and industrial vehicles. PSC Metals operates metal recycling facilities in eight states. Real estate operations include rental real estate as well as resort operations handled through Bayswater Development. WestPoint International Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of home fashion consumer products based in New York City.