EPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.999|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||629.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Midstream MLPs Have Organic Growth, Upstream Oil & Gas MLPs Will Have Significant Acquisition Ambitions According to this Award Winning Analyst: A 2013 Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- U.S. Oil Pipeline Business is a 2013 Stock Sector Winner: A Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with Paul Sankey, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Lead U.S. Integrated Oil and Refining Analyst Dec 9
- 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- Can Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Avoid El Paso's Fate? Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Don't Worry, Be Happy With Kinder Morgan Fool Dec 5
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry The Street Dec 5
- Kinder Morgan Guidance Is Troublesome Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Distributions Flounder at El Paso Pipeline Partners Fool Dec 4
EPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). El Paso Pipeline Partners is down 6.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Kinder Morgan Energy up 6.44%, and Kinder Morgan Management up 2.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPB
Pro Report PDF for EPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPB
Did El Paso Pipeline Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
El Paso Pipeline Partners L.P. is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by El Paso Corporation to own and operate natural gas transportation pipelines, storage and other midstream assets. The company's assets consist of four wholly owned entities, Southern Natural Gas Company, L.L.C. (SNG), an interstate natural gas company located in the southeastern United States, Wyoming Interstate Company, L.L.C. (WIC), an interstate pipeline transportation business primarily located in Wyoming and Colorado, Southern LNG Company, L.L.C. (SLNG), which owns an LNG storage and regasification terminal near Savannah, Georgia, and Elba Express Company, L.L.C. (Elba Express), an interstate pipeline company which is located in Georgia and South Carolina. It also owns an 86 percent interest in Colorado Interstate Gas Company, L.L.C. (CIG), an interstate pipeline company which is located in the Rocky Mountains. El Paso is the largest operator of interstate natural gas pipelines in North America. As of December 31, 2010, El Paso owned or had interests in about 43,000 miles of interstate pipeline and provides approximately 230 Bcf of natural gas storage capacity. Its networks connect major domestic natural gas producing basins to major domestic consuming markets.