EPB Key Stats
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TAL, EPB, ETP, GEO, SDRL Jun 17
- MLPs Come in Many Forms Jun 13
- EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Jun 11
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners to Start New Business of Owning, Leasing and Acqui... Jun 10
- Kinder Morgan Announces Expansion of New BOSTCO Oil Terminal Currently under Con... Jun 5
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners to Expand Eagle Ford Crude Condensate Pipeline Business Wire Jun 3
- EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Jun 3
- The Opportunity at Kinder Morgan Today Jun 1
- Will Rail Wreak Havoc on Pipelines Forever? May 29
- 5 Highest Analyst Rated Infrastructure MLPs May 24
EPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). El Paso Pipeline Partners is up 37.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Kinder Morgan Management up 22.35%, and Buckeye Partners up 46.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EPB
Pro Report PDF for EPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPB
Did El Paso Pipeline Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
El Paso Pipeline Partners L.P. is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by El Paso Corporation to own and operate natural gas transportation pipelines, storage and other midstream assets. The company's assets consist of four wholly owned entities, Southern Natural Gas Company, L.L.C. (SNG), an interstate natural gas company located in the southeastern United States, Wyoming Interstate Company, L.L.C. (WIC), an interstate pipeline transportation business primarily located in Wyoming and Colorado, Southern LNG Company, L.L.C. (SLNG), which owns an LNG storage and regasification terminal near Savannah, Georgia, and Elba Express Company, L.L.C. (Elba Express), an interstate pipeline company which is located in Georgia and South Carolina. It also owns an 86 percent interest in Colorado Interstate Gas Company, L.L.C. (CIG), an interstate pipeline company which is located in the Rocky Mountains. El Paso is the largest operator of interstate natural gas pipelines in North America. As of December 31, 2010, El Paso owned or had interests in about 43,000 miles of interstate pipeline and provides approximately 230 Bcf of natural gas storage capacity. Its networks connect major domestic natural gas producing basins to major domestic consuming markets.