EPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.744|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||604.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|04/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Apr 16 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
|01/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Jan 15 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
|10/29/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Oct 16 2013, Pay Date: Nov 14 2013|
|07/29/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.63, Declared Date: Jul 17 2013, Pay Date: Aug 14 2013|
EPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). El Paso Pipeline Partners is down 12.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.87%, Kinder Morgan Management up 4.76%, and Kinder Morgan up 1.22%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EPB
PDF Report for EPB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EPB
Did El Paso Pipeline Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com
- IR Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/investor/epb_overview.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Code: 486210
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
El Paso Pipeline Partners LP owns and operates interstate natural gas transportation and terminaling facilities. The pipelines that the company owns are WIC, SLNG, Elba Express, SNG, CIG, SLC and CPG.
EPB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EPB","name")
- Description: =YCI("EPB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EPB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EPB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EPB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.