EPAX Key Stats
- This Stock Has A 6.69% Yield, Sells For Less Than Book, and Insiders Have Been B... May 13
- Thursday 5/9 Insider Buying Report: PBI, EPAX May 9
- Pitney Bowes CEO Buys 66K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 9
- AMBASSADORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Ten Outstanding Students Chosen to Travel to China With People to People Ambassa... May 7
- Ambassadors Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks May 2
- Ambassadors Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 1
- AMBASSADORS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... May 1
- Q1 2013 Ambassadors Group, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
EPAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambassadors Group is down 16.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, American Public Education up 37.66%, and Xueda Education Group up 28.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EPAX
Pro Report PDF for EPAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EPAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EPAX
Did Ambassadors Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?