EOPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5726|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-32.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- E2open and Vodafone Selected as Winners at 2013 European Supply Chain Excellence Awards noodls Dec 5
- E2open Inc. (EOPN) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- E2open to Present at 2013 OAGi Meeting noodls Nov 18
- E2OPEN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 15
- E2open Achieves ISO 27001 Certification Business Wire Nov 14
- E2open to Present with Avnet Technology Solutions at Supply Chain and Logistics Summit North America 2013 noodls Nov 12
- Motorola Solutions and E2open to Present at CSCMP Annual Global Conference 2013 Business Wire Oct 15
- E2open CEO: 'Larger Shareholders Are All Buyers of the Stock Today' Oct 14
- E2OPEN INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligatio Oct 11
- E2Open retreats after guidance miss, but analysts upbeat theflyonthewall.com Oct 11
EOPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E2open is up 49.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, CA up 53.11%, and CSG Systems International up 52.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EOPN
Pro Report PDF for EOPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EOPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EOPN
Did E2open make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E2open Inc develops, operates, and markets an integrated cloud-based platform for supply chain management. Its solutions include cross-network analytics, multi-enterprise, business process management, and B2B integration solutions.