ENV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||65.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0851|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.807M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stocks End Higher, But Oil Drillers Hit On Iran Deal Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - RGR, FOSL, ENV, WFM And ATO Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Envestnet | Tamarac Expands Breadth Of Real-Time Custodial Data From Schwab Advisor Center To Its Integrated RIA Platform PR Newswire Nov 12
- Envestnet Announces The Engagement Of Zachary Karabell As Head Of Global Strategy noodls Nov 11
- ENVESTNET, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Envestnet's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Envestnet Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- Envestnet (ENV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 6
- Envestnet, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 6
- Envestnet, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
ENV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Envestnet is up 180.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Fiserv up 39.39%, and Infoblox up 74.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENV
Pro Report PDF for ENV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENV
Did Envestnet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Envestnet, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated wealth management software and services to financial advisors and institutions in the United States.