ENT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.889|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-99.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/06/2014 17:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Global Eagle Entertainment Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|11/06/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Global Eagle Entertainment Inc Earnings Results|
|06/06/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Global Eagle Entertainment Inc|
|12/19/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Global Eagle Entertainment Inc|
ENT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Eagle is down 4.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.36%, RealD up 36.09%, and Toronto Pictures up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ENT
PDF Report for ENT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ENT
Did Global Eagle make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Media - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.globaleagleent.com
- IR Website: http://investors.globaleagleent.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries
- NAICS Code: 713990
- NAICS Industry: Other Amusement and Recreation Industries
- NAICS Sector: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc is a full service provider of connectivity and content to the airline industry. It provides its airline partners and their passengers with Wi-Fi connectivity over Ku-band satellite transmissions.
ENT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ENT","name")
- Description: =YCI("ENT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ENT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ENT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ENT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.