ENR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.471|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||407.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sonoco Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Coverage initiated on Energizer by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- RBC Capital Starts Energizer (ENR) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- Energizer Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component SCANA Nov 25
- Goldman Sachs Starts Energizer (ENR) at Neutral; Strong FCF Offsets Fundamental Challenges Street Insider Nov 25
- Why You Should Take a Look at Colgate-Palmolive and P&G Fool Nov 22
- ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 21
- ENERGIZER® hires Schneider Industries to sell Surplus Equipment CNW Group Nov 21
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: IRS, ISD, SLH, ENR, TEVA Nov 15
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Energizer Holdings, PVH and Autoliv Nov 14
ENR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energizer Holdings is up 41.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Kimberly-Clark up 28.42%, and Procter & Gamble up 24.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENR
Pro Report PDF for ENR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENR
Did Energizer Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energizer Holdings is an American manufacturer of batteries and personal care products, headquartered in Town and Country, Missouri. Its most well known brands are Energizer and Eveready batteries, Schick, Wilkinson Sword and Edge shaving products, Playtex feminine hygiene and baby products, and Hawaiian Tropic and Banana Boat sunscreen products. The company sells in over 165 countries. Energizer Holdings markets its products through a direct sales force, distributors, and wholesalers. The company was founded in 1999.