ENOC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3874|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Megawatts or Negawatts? Capitalizing on Wasted Electricity Fool Dec 9
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ENOC Dec 6
- ENERNOC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 2
- EnerNOC weakness attributed to proposed PJM Tariff revisions Dec 2
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- Short Interest Declines 37% For ENOC The Street Nov 27
- How Did These 7 Green Money Managers Do in 2013? Nov 26
- EnerNOC to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Austin Energy Selects EnerNOC to Help Expand Power Saver Load Co-op Demand Response Program noodls Nov 20
- EnerNOC to Ring Closing Bell at the NASDAQ MarketSite noodls Nov 18
ENOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnerNOC is up 37.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, ARC Document Solutions up 247.4%, and Shutterstock up 209.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENOC
Pro Report PDF for ENOC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENOC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENOC
Did EnerNOC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EnerNOC, Inc., is engaged in providing energy management applications, services and products for smart grid, which include comprehensive demand response, data-driven energy efficiency, energy price and risk management applications, services and products.