ENL Key Stats
|04/30/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.9823, Declared Date: Feb 26 2015, Pay Date: May 28 2015|
|10/23/2014||Earnings||Reed Elsevier NV Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3456, Declared Date: Jul 24 2014, Pay Date: Sep 04 2014|
|07/24/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Reed Elsevier NV Earnings Results|
|05/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.026, Declared Date: Mar 04 2014, Pay Date: May 30 2014|
ENL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reed Elsevier is up 18.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.73%, Reed Elsevier up 15.26%, and A H Belo down 17.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ENL
PDF Report for ENL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ENL
Did Reed Elsevier make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Company Website: http://www.reedelsevier.com
- IR Website: http://www.reedelsevier.com/investorcentre/pages/home.aspx
- HQ Country: Netherlands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Periodical Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511120
- NAICS Industry: Newspaper, Periodical, Book, and Directory Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Reed Elsevier NV is a publisher and information provider. The Company’s business activities are divided into five segments namely Elsevier, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Reed Exhibitions and Reed Business Information.
ENL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ENL","name")
- Description: =YCI("ENL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ENL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ENL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ENL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.