ENI Key Stats
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ENI May 16
- Enersis Stock Getting Very Oversold May 16
- EU raids offices of European oil companies on price-fixing probe May 14
- Latin American Utilities: Is There Any Value Left? Fool May 6
- ENERSIS GROUP NET INCOME AT $84,159 MILLION IN THE 1Q2013 noodls Apr 30
- Angola LNG Project: BP And Chevron About To Ship LNG To Europe And Asian Markets Apr 29
- 4 Stocks Pulling The Utilities Sector Downward Apr 22
- ENERSIS GROUP ANNOUNCES INVESTMENTS OF US$9,052 MILLION IN SOUTH AMERICA FOR THE... Apr 17
- Too Much Unproductive Capital Makes Royal Dutch Shell A Sell Apr 10
- Anadarko in Mozambique: Safety and Stability Promise Reliable Returns Apr 9
ENI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enersis is down 0.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Energy Company of Minas Gerais down 14.70%, and Energy Company of Parana down 15.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ENI
Pro Report PDF for ENI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENI
Did Enersis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Enersis is one of the main privately-owned multinational electric power corporations in Latin America. It currently holds direct and indirect participation in electric power generation, transmission, and distribution businesses. It has operations in five regional countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. The Enersis Group generating companies had an installed capacity of 14,851 MW, and through the distribution companies they supplied electricity to near 12.8 million customers, or approximately 45 million inhabitants. The controlling shareholder of Enersis is Endesa, a Spanish multinational that holds 60.62% ownership. In the year 2009, Enersis had revenues for more than US$11 billion and assets over US$26 billion. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile. Enersis S.A. is a subsidiary of Endesa Latinoamerica S.A.