ENI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.316|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.177B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Inkia Energy Ltd -- Moody's affirms Inkia's Ba3 CFR and senior unsecured rating; outlook stable Dec 5
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Utilities Sector The Street Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Raising The Utilities Sector Higher The Street Nov 29
- ENERSIS GROUP, INTEGRA FOUNDATION, AND “DESAFÍO LEVANTEMOS CHILE” INAUGURATE REBUILT KINDERGARTEN IN RENCA DISTRICT noodls Nov 25
- CPL, ENI, EIX, XEL And EXC, 5 Utilities Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower Nov 25
- Libyan Oil Stoppage Sets Stage For Clash Nov 13
- ENI Crosses Critical Technical Indicator Nov 11
- For Libya Oil And Gas, It's Not Getting Better Forbes Nov 7
- Enersis' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Enersis Announces Consolidated Results For The Period Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Nov 4
ENI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enersis is down 10.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Empresa Nacional up 0.15%, and Korea Electric Power up 26.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENI
Pro Report PDF for ENI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENI
Did Enersis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Enersis is one of the main privately-owned multinational electric power corporations in Latin America. It currently holds direct and indirect participation in electric power generation, transmission, and distribution businesses. It has operations in five regional countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. The Enersis Group generating companies had an installed capacity of 14,851 MW, and through the distribution companies they supplied electricity to near 12.8 million customers, or approximately 45 million inhabitants. The controlling shareholder of Enersis is Endesa, a Spanish multinational that holds 60.62% ownership. In the year 2009, Enersis had revenues for more than US$11 billion and assets over US$26 billion. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile. Enersis S.A. is a subsidiary of Endesa Latinoamerica S.A.